Friday, August 22, 2008

schools about to start

While I am at my grandparents house 4 days before school starts I am trying to get all my school supplies ready to go. My parents are in "Viva" LasVegas shopping and winning on the slots (I hope). Me and all of my family have all had a great summer and a big one to.
My aunt Kari moved all the way to Washington D.C which was hard for my family.

Lacy my dog is at one of my best friends house and is being pampered and played with. Now they are getting a dog from our local Petsmart with SPCA a system that finds dogs on the street and puts them in great health.

This year I will be going into 7th grade and my brother Hunter will be in 4th and my sister Hannah in 2nd. My cousin Carson will be in kindergarten. Zach and Will my other cousins are in 10th and 6th. Peyton my little baby cousin has just started a daycare that one of my friends family owns.

I just got back from Denver, Colorado last week. We watched it rain most of the time though. We went to Winter Park and we went to go to the downtown area but we walked because my mom said it was only a mile and a half but it turned out to be a 5 mile hike. We only had one hour before our train left so we went and ate. After that we thought we weren't going to make it back in time so we started to ask random people for a ride. About 18 minuts before our ride left a cop there drove us back and made it barely before the train left. Over all I have had a great Summer.

1 comment:

wendybtx said...

Hey Hayden.. we are having a great time in Viva Las Vegas...but no wins yet... Lets hope that our luck will change tonight. We love you and miss you all.. Mom